• Bent wrists, as the name suggests, occurs when the user cocks the wrist either up or down. This can occur either in the Catch position or the Release position. The wrists should remain flat (as seen in the last picture) and the fingers simply hooked over the handle.
Tips for correction
• Focus on drawing the handle to the second from bottom rib
• Focus on keeping the elbows close to the body as you draw the handle in
• Focus on keeping the forearms horizontal
• Use all of the upper back muscles (squeeze the shoulder blades together) to draw the handle in at the Release