Blog

Home Forums Professional Education First quiz not working

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dominic SayersDominic Sayers
    Participant

When I click on the quiz link for the first module I see a page headed

About Rowing
    Quiz 1 of 4

Below it is a blue button labelled “Start Quiz”

In between there is a spinner indicating something is loading but it never appears.

I’ve tried this in both Microsoft Edge browser and Google Chrome. Are other users able to do this quiz OK?

• This topic was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Dominic SayersDominic Sayers. Reason: Formatting issues
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Dominic SayersDominic Sayers. Reason: Formatting issues
    Lisa GoldsteinLisa Goldstein
    Participant

I’m having the same problems with module three.

Webby Master[email protected]
    Participant

This may be caused by a couple issues

1) You must go through all the modules before you can take the quiz so please ensure that you have gone through each and clicked the next module at the bottom- you can also check this at the dashboard on the side navigation bar under modules

2) Your browser may be pulling from a previous cache version of the site, please clear your cache and try again. You can also access the quiz from the side navigation bar (three stacked bars next to the logo at the top) and click module in the drop down, choose the module you are currently on.

If you are still having issues please email us at [email protected]

Dominic SayersDominic Sayers
    Participant

1) You must go through all the modules before you can take the quiz so please ensure that you have gone through each and clicked the next module at the bottom- you can also check this at the dashboard on the side navigation bar under modules

Yes, all the modules have green checks

2) Your browser may be pulling from a previous cache version of the site, please clear your cache and try again. You can also access the quiz from the side navigation bar (three stacked bars next to the logo at the top) and click module in the drop down, choose the module you are currently on.

It’s not a browser cache issue. As I said in the original post, I’ve tried this in two different browsers. This was the first time I’d visited the site in either browser.

Webby Master[email protected]
    Participant

Please make sure that you have successfully completed all the modules before beginning the quiz, you can check this in the side navigation bar (next to the WaterRower logo) > dropdown in the module section > click ‘About Rowing.’ There you will see all of the modules and quiz link at the bottom, next to each module there should be a green check mark. You can access the quiz at the bottom of that page or this link

About Rowing Quiz

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.